William, why is Apple Head getting dragged so bad?

Talk about anything and everything, including TLC!

Moderators: Mr. Rooney, Nikki., Tigger*ANJ

Postby Allen. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Is it her hair or her face?

Cuz someone said she looks like .....that .......as karma for fucking up the MARTIN sitcom.

Fyi..MARTIN fucked up "MARTIN". Not Apple Head.
Allen.
Global Moderator

Postby Royalflyness » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 am

Yuck
Royalflyness
CyberTLC Groupie

Postby darealmvp » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 am

lmaoooo. i think it might be a little of both. partly the fact that her neck is so thick.... with that cut... she kinda look like a nigga from the side? iono
http://cubanpetemusic.com

Mista Felony Elliott wrote:ain't no album. ain't no single. this whole kickstarter was just nathan's grand finale.
darealmvp
CyberTLC Elder

Postby KYjuvenatiON. » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 am

She looks like a regular woman at her age should look. There is nothing wrong with her looks aside from that unflattering lipstick shade & hairstyle.
KYjuvenatiON.
Boz-Bizz
Boz-Bizz

Postby Bein' Green(e). » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 pm

I really wish you'd call her by her name lol
Bein' Green(e).
Chilli's Crew
Chilli's Crew

Postby Allen. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Yea. Its not a flattering picture in the least. I have no idea why she posted it. What I find bothersome are all the kids..many whom were not even born during MARTIN.... dragging her sayin she ruined his show and accused him of rape. Martin was tempermental and threw tantrums all the time..sometimes in full Shanaynay dress...according to Pam.

Wendy Williams did not help matters either. She tried to suggest that Tischa was a tramp...and gives pussy to all her co stars (including Damon Wayans). Thats why the Smiths and Martins have never done her show.

Back in the 90s...when there wasnt any real social media....people like Wendy Williams could really disrupt people's careers wit their gossip. Duwayne said she ran with a story that ended up making them lose a very lucrative deal....cuz the company didnt wanna be associated with 'swingers".

Before she lost the stuffin out her pillow...Lark Voorhies (Lisa Turtle) sent her lawyers after Wendy..after Wendy suggested she was a cocaine abuser.

So when Wendy prides herself on "leaving the studio and goin back to Jersey to mind her own business".. it isnt fullu by choice. There are still pockets of 80s and 90s black Hollywood..whod love to pull her wig off and beat her ass.

She does HOT TOPICS EVERY DAY yet ignored Angie Martinez's story abt meeting AND beating her ass in the lobby. She only tells the one abt TOTAL...becuz it was not a fight she lost (as her husband showed up and defended her)
Allen.
Global Moderator

Postby Trap Hov. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 pm

She looks like Tionne.
Trap Hov.
CyberTLC Groupie

Postby darealmvp » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm

OMG.
http://cubanpetemusic.com

Mista Felony Elliott wrote:ain't no album. ain't no single. this whole kickstarter was just nathan's grand finale.
darealmvp
CyberTLC Elder

Postby Allen. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 pm

I been said she and Tionne favor 1 another.

Not so much in this busted picture..... generally
Allen.
Global Moderator

Return to The TLC Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts