More TLC PR Blues: Group blasted for lip syncing

Talk about anything and everything, including TLC!

Moderators: Mr. Rooney, Nikki., Tigger*ANJ

Postby Allen. » Thu May 18, 2017 7:49 pm

What Jack is saying..is kinda true. Ive heard more than a few english people say that . One person the English have never fully supported the way america has..is Janet Jackson. Her success in the UK is paltry compared to the US. They love Madonna though. Maybe cuz Madonna sings live alot more than Janet does.
Allen.
Global Moderator

Postby Royalflyness » Fri May 19, 2017 7:18 am

Allen. wrote:What Jack is saying..is kinda true. Ive heard more than a few english people say that . One person the English have never fully supported the way america has..is Janet Jackson. Her success in the UK is paltry compared to the US. They love Madonna though. Maybe cuz Madonna sings live alot more than Janet does.

TLC wasn't that big in the UK either
Royalflyness
CyberTLC Groupie

Postby VERSUS » Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm

British artists sing live. Even when they sound like shit. It's a matter of honour. HONOUR. WITH AN OU YOU ILLITERATE BASTARDS.

J/k

But seriously. British artists are better than everyone else. Except for Ani DiFranco. You guys hit it out the park with that one (see my use of an American idiom? I'm trying to level with you peasants!).
Jackus Miracus
VERSUS
CyberTLC Groupie

Postby Resident_Evil » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm

VERSUS wrote:British artists sing live. Even when they sound like shit. It's a matter of honour. HONOUR. WITH AN OU YOU ILLITERATE BASTARDS.

J/k

But seriously. British artists are better than everyone else. Except for Ani DiFranco. You guys hit it out the park with that one (see my use of an American idiom? I'm trying to level with you peasants!).

British music and their taste in music sucks ass.
Resident_Evil
Chilli's Crew
Chilli's Crew

Postby goodvibes » Fri May 19, 2017 8:50 pm

The performance was fine, I mean TLC isn't ever known for their live vocals I don't see what the big deal is. If they had sung live people would be dragging them for their mediocre performance, the UK was never their core market I just hope they knock it out of the park in the states over the next month or so.
Image GIFSoup

Feelin the moment....
goodvibes
CyberTLC Groupie

Previous

Return to The TLC Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts